Our clinicians are skilled in addressing the following ailments:
- Joint and soft tissue injuries from head to toe
- Sports and work related injuries
- Post-surgical conditions
- Personal and auto injuries
- Decreased range of motion
- Orthopedic injuries
- Acute and chronic conditions
Our personal trainers are educated and trained under a licensed physical therapist. Our collaborative approach will allow you to safely build muscle and lose weight without injury.
Dry needling can be used to release tight muscles, decrease pain, and improve flexibility. This technique is getting great results from athletes to chronic pain patients.
Our licensed therapists will keep your muscles loose and pliable. It's a great addition to your wellness program to eliminate stress and pain.